- Go to a gay club together
- Go to a Kate Rusby concert
- Be part of a TV audience (Graham Norton’s ideally!)
- Get a photo of Becky holding her published book being sold in a bookshop
- Take part in gay pride event/parade
Go to friends or have friends round for dinner, as a couple (Details here!)
- Go on a Tantra retreat
Do the One World Festival. (Details here!)
- Go to a Comedy Gig
- Take Lea to Glasto
- Have piano lessons again (Becky)
Go to a Burlesque Show
- Hire out a youth hostel for Christmas
- Under the Stars Festival
- Take Becky to Wimbledon
- Glass Blowing (Lea)
- Go Ape
- Get tattoos – woohoo midlife criiiiiiisiiiiiis!!!!
- Music gig
- Do a photo shoot
- Teach Becky guitar
Home & Family
- Get a dog
- Get married!
- Live together
- Build our own Eco home by the sea
- Family Photoshoot
- Stay in North Norfolk (at Wild Luxury) with all the kids
- Community project along Becky’s terrace.
- Community Christmas Dinner for people alone over the festive period
- Foodbank Reverse Advent Calendar
- Take part in a charity event overseas e.g. charity bike ride
- Make more time for our older neighbours
- Busk for charity
Overnight trip to London.
Go to Becky’s old stomping grounds in Devon. (Details here!)
- See (and sleep under) the Northern lights
- Go to NYC.
- Go to HK.
- Spend time in Philippines.
Spa day at Eden Hall.
- Go on a safari in Africa.
- Enjoy an exotic beach holiday.
- Visit the blue lagoon in Iceland.
- Go to Barcelona.
- Trip on a (luxury) sleeper train.
- Visit Vancouver & surrounding mountains.
- Visit a German Christmas market (in Germany).
- Go to Cape Town.
- Go to Edinburgh.
- Go to Ireland.
- Honeymoon in the Maldives
Visit Bath Spa. (Feb 2017)